If you’re looking for a traditional cheesecake recipe in fat bomb form, this recipe is as close as you’re going to get. It has all the basics of cheesecake like cream cheese, egg, lemon juice and lemon zest, vanilla and some stevia. Once these ingredients are beat until combined, they are then divided into mini muffin cups. I like topping my New York cheesecake fat bombs with strawberry sauce to give them a hint of color and some tanginess too. I can be pretty picky when it comes to cheesecake, but this recipe won’t disappoint.
More Keto Fat Bomb Recipes:
Easy Raspberry Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs
Orange Creamsicle Keto Fat Bombs (YUMMMY!)
Addictive Pecan Pie Fat Bombs for a Satisfying Snack
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs with Cream Cheese Frosting
The Best Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Fat Bombs Ever (Yum!)
Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
New York Style Cheesecake Fat Bombs (Keto-friendly)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 18 1x
8 oz cream cheese
1 medium egg
½ tsp lemon juice
½ tsp lemon zest
½ tsp vanilla extract
½ cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener to taste
For the strawberry sauce:
2 oz fresh strawberries
2 tsp water
1 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener to taste
- To make the sauce, place the strawberries, water and sweetener in a small saucepan.
- Mash the strawberries with potato masher.
- Cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring regularly, until a thick syrup forms.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°C.
- Line 18 mini-muffin cups with paper liners. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and sweetener at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the egg and beat until blended.
- Add the lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- Divide the mixture between mini-muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Top with strawberry sauce and refrigerate until ready to serve.