When I first started following a keto diet, I was more than a little bit concerned about potentially having to give up some of my favorite breakfast foods. Everything bagels used to be my go to morning breakfast most days of the week. Thankfully, I was worried about nothing. Whenever I’m craving an everything bagel, I just turn to this recipe for making everything bagel cream cheese fat bombs. Requiring only three simple ingredients and about 15 minutes of your time, this is a fantastic keto-friendly recipe that’s perfect for a quick and healthy breakfast or a nice, satiating afternoon snack.
More Keto Fat Bomb Recipes:
Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 21 1x
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 tbsp Everything but the bagel seasoning
- In a bowl place the cream cheese and shredded cheddar and using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until blended.
- Cover the dough and refrigerate for minimum 2 hours.
- Bring the dough out of the refrigerator and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Roll each ball in the seasoning.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.