Chocolate and peanut butter is one combo that I’ll never get tired of. You can easily make healthy keto-friendly versions of chocolate and peanut butter because it’s so versatile. I love it fits perfectly into a ketogenic diet. Take this recipe for making double chocolate peanut butter keto fat bombs for example. Natural creamy peanut butter, raw cacao powder, and coconut flour keep things as natural as possible, while loading these fat bombs up with quality fat calories. In order to help hold the fat bombs together, you’ll also be using monk fruit sweetened maple syrup (or another low carb sticky sweetening option), before coating them in a decadent melted dark chocolate chip mix.
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Fat Bombs (ERMAHGERD!)
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 22 1x
1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
¼ cup coconut flour
2 tbsp cacao powder
¼ cup monk fruit sweetened maple syrup or other low carb sticky sweetener
1 cup sugar free dark chocolate chips, melted
- In a bowl place the peanut butter and sweetener and using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until blended.
- Add the coconut flour and cacao powder and mix to combine.
- Cover the dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until hard enough to form balls.
- Bring the dough out of the refrigerator and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Freeze the balls for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and dip each ball in melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until the chocolate coating has firmed up.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.