I’ve been making a ton of different healthy snack recipes with my kids lately using fruit. We’ve made everything from fruit smoothies to homemade fruit snacks, but lately we’ve been making all kinds of different fruit leather recipes. Today I’m going to be sharing what just might be our favorite one yet, this recipe for making ridiculously good 3-ingredient blueberry fruit leather. You’ll only need ½ pound of fresh blueberries, a single apple, and some freshly squeezed lemon juice to make this one. Even though this recipe only needs three ingredients, they all work together amazingly well to make a healthy snack that’s loaded with essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other phytonutrients.
More Homemade Fruit Leather Recipes:
Magical Mango Fruit Leather (Homemade and Healthy Snack)
3-Ingredient Raspberry Fruit Leather (Easy, Vitamin-Rich Snack)
Blueberry and Peach Pie Fruit Leather (Yum!)
Granny Smith Cinnamon Apple Pie Fruit Leather (ERMAHGERD!)
Mind-Blowing Homemade Strawberry Fruit Leather (Easy Recipe)
Ridiculously Good 3-Ingredient Blueberry Fruit Leather
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 5 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
½ pound fresh blueberries
1 apple, cored and chopped
1 ½ tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 170°F.
- Line a 17-by-12-inch baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Place the blueberries, apple and lemon juice in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the baking sheet.
- Bake until the leather is no longer sticky to the touch, about 3-4 hours.
- Lay a sheet of parchment on top of the fruit leather.
- Invert the leather and gently peel off the mat.
- Cut the leather into strips.
- Roll up and store in an airtight container.