I’m always a little hesitant about ordering crème brulee at restaurants because I can be very picky about it. There’s something about the texture that’s challenging to execute perfectly, so I prefer to make my own instead. These crème brulee cheesecake fat bombs don’t require as much technical skill, so they turn out perfectly each time—a win-win. They’re made with cream cheese and sour cream as the base, with a bit of egg too. I love how rich these are without being too sweet. To finish it off, put a bit of sweetener on top of each cheesecake fat bomb and torch it until it caramelizes. The end result is always stunning in its simplicity.
More Fat Bomb Recipes:
No Fuss Birthday Cake Fat Bombs
Cinnamon Banana Bread Fat Bombs
Quick and Easy Snickerdoodle Fat Bombs
Banana Cream Pie Fat Bombs
No Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs with Cream Cheese Frosting
Creme Brulee Cheesecake Fat Bombs (Save this recipe!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp sour cream
1/3 cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
1 tsp vanilla extract
For the topping:
4 tsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- Line 16 mini-muffin cups with paper liners. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese, sour cream and sweetener at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the egg and beat until blended.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- Divide the mixture between mini-muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of sweetener on top of each mini cheesecake and using a kitchen torch melt until it caramelizes.