When fall rolls around, I’m almost always baking something pumpkin spice or snickerdoodle. That’s a given. Between my kids, my neighbors, or just my husband in general, there’s always a need for this sweet and comforting flavor combo. When the recipe is this easy and simple, well, why not? These snickerdoodle fat bombs are so good! The secret is in using a bit of no sugar added peanut butter or almond butter to the cream cheese and butter. It brings out the nuttiness in this recipe that complements the spices perfectly. You can definitely taste the cinnamon in this—it is, after all, a snickerdoodle recipe—but it’s not overpowering.
More Fat Bomb Recipes:
Banana Cream Pie Fat Bombs
No Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs with Cream Cheese Frosting
5-Ingredient Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs (Low Carb)
Mind-Blowing 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Fudgy Brownie Batter Fat Bombs
Quick and Easy Snickerdoodle Fat Bombs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 14 1x
4 oz cream cheese, softened
4 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
¼ cup natural, creamy, no sugar added peanut butter or almond butter
3 tbsp granulates Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener to taste
½ tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp vanilla extract
For the coating:
1 ½ tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener to taste
1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Beat the cream cheese, butter, peanut butter and sweetener at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the ground cinnamon and vanilla extract and beat until blended.
- Cover the dough and freeze for 30 minutes or until hard enough to form balls.
- Bring the dough out of the freezer and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Freeze the balls for 15 minutes.
- To make the coating, mix the ground cinnamon and sweetener in a small dish.
- Remove the balls from the freezer.
- Roll each ball in the cinnamon mixture.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve.