My kids and I are big on sweets so when it comes to making dessert, there’s always a bit of discussion on what we’re going to make. However, when it comes to banana cream pie anything, we’re almost always in agreement. I think it’s such a comforting flavor combo to us because we all grew up on it; me from my grandmother’s baking and them from my own baking of course. So, with that, we had to make our own paleo and keto banana cream pie fat bombs so that we could still have banana cream pie even when following a paleo or keto diet. These are almost like your typical banana cream pie recipe but it’s made with banana extract to cut down on the carbs. The finished product is just as fabulous as its refined-sugar-laden counterpart, I promise you.
More Fat Bomb Recipes:
No Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs with Cream Cheese Frosting
5-Ingredient Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs (Low Carb)
Mind-Blowing 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Fudgy Brownie Batter Fat Bombs
The Best Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Fat Bombs Ever (Yum!)
Banana Cream Pie Fat Bombs (Paleo and Keto-friendly)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 13 1x
4 oz cream cheese, softened
4 oz unsalted butter, softened
2 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener to taste
¼ tsp banana extract or to taste
- Beat the cream cheese, butter and sweetener at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the banana extract and beat until blended.
- Cover the dough and freeze for 30 minutes or until hard enough to form balls.
- Bring the dough out of the freezer and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve.