I’m not sure if there’s any better homemade baked good than a cinnamon roll that’s fresh out of the oven, with a cream cheese frosting just melting down the sides. It’s honestly one of the very few baked treats that I can say is so good that it’s simply to die for. With that in mind, do I ever have a special treat for you guys today. Here’s a recipe for making cinnamon roll fat bombs with a cream cheese frosting. The fat bombs themselves are made with a terrific mix of almond flour, cinnamon, butter, and Stevia. On their own, they definitely make quite a great healthy keto snack. But when you add the homemade cream cheese frosting? You’re probably not going to be able to stop yourself from going in for seconds.
More Keto Fat Bomb Recipes:
The Best Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Fat Bombs Ever (Yum!)
Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
Mind-Blowing 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Fudgy Brownie Batter Fat Bombs
5-Ingredient Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs (Low Carb)
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Fat Bombs (ERMAHGERD!)
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 18 1x
½ cup almond flour
½ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
3 ½ tbsp granulated Stevia or other granulated sweetener to taste
1 tsp ground cinnamon
For cream cheese frosting:
3 tbsp cream cheese
1 ½ tbsp heavy cream
1 ½ tbsp granulated Stevia or other granulated low carb sweetener to taste
½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl place the butter and granulated Stevia and using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until blended.
- Add the almond flour and cinnamon and beat to combine.
- Cover the dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until hard enough to form balls.
- Bring the dough out of the refrigerator and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Freeze the balls for 20 minutes.
- To make the frosting, in a microwave safe bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave oven and stir.
- Drizzle the frosting over the balls.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.