I love a good pecan pie, especially when it’s freshly baked and the house is filled with its scent. I don’t have much time anymore to bake pie from scratch, but I’ve found a delightful alternative in these pecan pie fat bombs. They’re so rich and creamy, I can’t resist going back for seconds. It’s definitely a good thing that all of these ingredients are already sitting in my pantry.
More Keto Fat Bomb Recipes:
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs with Cream Cheese Frosting
The Best Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Fat Bombs Ever (Yum!)
Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
Mind-Blowing 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Fudgy Brownie Batter Fat Bombs
5-Ingredient Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs (Low Carb)
Addictive Pecan Pie Fat Bombs for a Satisfying Snack
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
3 tbsp pecans, finely ground
3 tbsp almond flour
2 tbsp butter, softened
1 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener to taste
½ tsp vanilla extract
For decoration (optional):
2 tbsp chopped pecans
- Beat the butter and sweetener at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the almond flour and ground pecans and beat until blended.
- Cover the dough and freeze for 30 minutes or until hard enough to form balls.
- Bring the dough out of the refrigerator and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Freeze the balls for 15 minutes.
- Remove the balls from the freezer.
- Roll each ball in chopped pecans (if using).
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve.