Lemon pie is a comfort food of mine because we used to have a lemon tree in the backyard. That means we almost always had something lemon-themed in the kitchen whether it was lemonade, lemon squares, lemon pudding, or lemon pie. You name it, we’ve probably had it at some point. I don’t always have time to bake pie, but these lemon pie fat bombs hit the spot when I’m feeling a little nostalgic. They’re made with coconut oil, coconut butter and raw cashews, so you get a nice crunch too. It takes just 10 minutes to prepare these, so it’s really a no-brainer. Give it a try and watch it disappear—you’ll see what I mean!
More Fat Bomb Recipes:
Creme Brulee Cheesecake Fat Bombs
No Fuss Birthday Cake Fat Bombs
Cinnamon Banana Bread Fat Bombs
Quick and Easy Snickerdoodle Fat Bombs
Banana Cream Pie Fat Bombs
No Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs with Cream Cheese Frosting
Out of This World Paleo Lemon Pie Fat Bombs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 18 1x
1 cup raw cashews, soaked in hot water for 30 minutes
½ cup melted coconut oil
¼ cup coconut butter
zest of one lemon
2 tbsp fresh lemon
1 tbsp honey
- Drain and rinse the cashews.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth and well combined.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until hard enough to form balls.
- Bring the dough out of the freezer and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.