Banana bread is my weakness, so it goes without saying that I’ve also tried plenty of versions and have decided on what I feel is the best one. This recipe for banana bread fat bombs is the one of the top contenders among dozens that I’ve tried because the texture is unique and it’s just so rich and creamy. It’s made with almond flour, cream cheese and unsalted butter accentuated by some banana extract, cinnamon and stevia. It’s not overly sweet, which I love, but you could add more stevia if you so chose. That’s what I love about this recipe—it’s flexible in that you can add more extract or sweetener to suit your tastes. Definitely give it a try and experiment with it!
More Fat Bomb Recipes:
Quick and Easy Snickerdoodle Fat Bombs
Banana Cream Pie Fat Bombs
No Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs with Cream Cheese Frosting
5-Ingredient Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs (Low Carb)
Mind-Blowing 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Cinnamon Banana Bread Fat Bombs (ERMAHGERD!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 13 1x
4 oz cream cheese, sweetened
2 oz unsalted butter, sweetened
2 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener to taste
6 tbsp almond flour plus extra for rolling
½ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp banana extract or to taste
- Beat the cream cheese, butter and sweetener at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the almond flour, ground cinnamon and banana extract and beat until blended.
- Cover the dough and freeze for 30 minutes or until hard enough to form balls.
- Bring the dough out of the freezer and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Freeze the balls for 15 minutes.
- Remove the balls from the freezer.
- Roll each ball in extra almond flour (optional).
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve.