As much as I love the process of baking, sometimes I just want to make something as quickly as possible without having to wait for it to bake. Fortunately, when it comes to cheesecake, I have a few no-bake recipes up my sleeve. The ingredients are the usual cream cheese and butter, but I like to add some almond butter as well to add some monounsaturated fats. Simply mix and beat them all together or if you have an electric mixer, please use that to save yourself some elbow grease. There’s also some cacao powder and sugar-free chocolate chips in this recipe for some added flavor and garnishing, making it one of my favorite triple chocolate cheesecake fat bombs ever. Personally, I know I can be a little heavy-handed with the chocolate but who’s complaining?
More Fat Bomb Recipes:
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs with Cream Cheese Frosting
5-Ingredient Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs (Low Carb)
Mind-Blowing 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Fudgy Brownie Batter Fat Bombs
The Best Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Fat Bombs Ever (Yum!)
Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
No Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 13 1x
4 oz cream cheese, softened
4 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
2 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener to taste
2 tbsp cacao powder
2 tbsp no sugar added, natural, creamy almond butter
2 tbsp sugar free, dark chocolate mini chocolate chips
1 oz sugar free, dark chocolate, melted
- Beat the cream cheese, butter, almond butter and sweetener at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the cacao powder and beat until blended.
- Fold in the sugar free mini chocolate chips.
- Cover the dough and freeze for 30 minutes or until hard enough to form balls.
- Bring the dough out of the freezer and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Freeze the balls for 15 minutes.
- Remove the balls from the freezer.
- Drizzle each ball with melted chocolate.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve.