I was never really much of a cookie person when I was growing up, except for one. I’ll always have a soft spot in my heart for the classic chocolate chip cookie. That definitely helps to explain why all these years later I’m absolutely hooked on the recipe I’ll be sharing today. It will show you how to make the best low carb chocolate chip cookie fat bombs ever. And unlike a lot of cookies out there, you won’t have to feel the slightest bit guilty about enjoying this tasty snack, as they contain no sugar and a minimal amount of carbs. Instead what they offer are a fantastic mix of healthy fats, protein, and dietary fiber that all combine beautifully to make one immensely satisfying fat bomb snack.
More Keto Fat Bomb Recipes:
Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
Mind-Blowing 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Fudgy Brownie Batter Fat Bombs
5-Ingredient Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs (Low Carb)
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Fat Bombs (ERMAHGERD!)
The Best Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Fat Bombs Ever (Yum!)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 13 1x
1 cup almond flour
¼ cup cream cheese
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener to taste
¼ cup sugar free dark chocolate chips
- In a bowl place the cream cheese, vanilla extract and granulated Stevia and using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until blended.
- Add the almond flour and beat to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Cover the dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until hard enough to form balls.
- Bring the dough out of the refrigerator and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.