You really don’t need a lot of ingredients to make mind-blowing keto snacks. As proof of that, you need to check out this recipe for making 3-ingredient peanut butter fat bombs. It seriously doesn’t get any easier than this to make a completely delicious and nutritious keto-friendly snack folks. All you will need is one cup of natural, creamy peanut butter, some coconut flour, and either Stevia or your preferred choice of low carb granulated sweetener. Even though these fat bombs are super easy to make, these three simple ingredients work together to make some of my favorite treats. I’ll take these over commercial candy bars any day.
More Keto Fat Bomb Recipes:
Mind-Blowing 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 21 1x
1 cup natural, creamy peanut butter
½ cup plus 2 tbsp coconut flour
1 ½ tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweeter to taste
- In a bowl place the peanut butter, sweetener and coconut flour and using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until blended.
- Cover the dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until hard enough to form balls.
- Bring the dough out of the refrigerator and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Arrange the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for 15-20 minutes or until firm.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.