As good as I am at baking, I’ve never been good at baking birthday cakes. Anyone can bake a standard one-tier cake, but a two or more tiered cake has always eluded me. So I’ve pretty much given up on that for the time being because I’ve discovered birthday cake fat bombs. They save so much time and are such a delight for parties because guests can just grab a fat bomb and go without having to deal with slicing the cake, plating, forks and spoons and whatnot. Save the fuss for something else and switch to these instead at your next get-together. You won’t be disappointed!
More Fat Bomb Recipes:
Cinnamon Banana Bread Fat Bombs
Quick and Easy Snickerdoodle Fat Bombs
Banana Cream Pie Fat Bombs
No Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs with Cream Cheese Frosting
5-Ingredient Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs (Low Carb)
No Fuss Birthday Cake Fat Bombs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 15 1x
4 oz cream cheese, softened
4 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
2 tbsp no sugar added, natural, creamy almond butter or peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener to taste
¼ cup almond flour
2 tbsp sugar free sprinkles
- Beat the cream cheese, butter, almond butter and sweetener at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the almond flour and vanilla extract and beat until blended.
- Cover the dough and freeze for 30 minutes or until hard enough to form balls.
- Bring the dough out of the freezer and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Freeze the balls for 15 minutes.
- Remove the balls from the freezer.
- Sprinkle each ball with sprinkles.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve.