I absolutely love brownies. I have no shame in admitting it. They’re my biggest guilty pleasure, or at least they used to be. Lately, I’ve been enjoying making my own homemade fudgy brownie batter fat bombs as a healthy keto snack. Thanks to this fantastic recipe, it’s possible to enjoy a decadent brownie snack 100% guilt-free. Not only that, but they’re absolutely loaded with amazing fats thanks to the mix of ingredients used. Creamy almond butter, melted coconut oil, cacao powder, and coconut flour all provide you with either saturated fats or heart healthy monounsaturated fats. A bit of liquid Stevia is also added to help offset the slightly bitter taste of the cacao, resulting in a perfectly sweet chocolate fat bomb that will effortlessly bust your hunger cravings.
More Keto Fat Bomb Recipes:
Fudgy Brownie Batter Fat Bombs – Keto and Paleo-friendly Snack
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 13 1x
4 tbsp natural, creamy almond butter
4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp cacao powder
6 tbsp coconut flour
a few drops of liquid stevia (to taste)
- In a bowl place the almond butter and coconut oil and using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until blended.
- Add the coconut flour, cacao powder and liquid stevia to taste and mix to combine.
- Cover the dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until hard enough to form balls.
- Bring the dough out of the refrigerator and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.