Orange creamsicle brings back vague memories of my childhood when I would run after the ice cream truck in hopes of buying an ice cream or two for me and my siblings. The flavor never fails to bring me back, which is why I had to make a recipe for orange creamsicle fat bombs. These sweet, luscious fat bombs are made with butter, coconut oil, cream cheese, orange juice, orange zest and some stevia to sweeten. Definitely an indulgent dessert or snack that your family or guests would love.
More Keto Fat Bomb Recipes:
Addictive Pecan Pie Fat Bombs for a Satisfying Snack
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs with Cream Cheese Frosting
The Best Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Fat Bombs Ever (Yum!)
Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
Mind-Blowing 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Fudgy Brownie Batter Fat Bombs
Orange Creamsicle Keto Fat Bombs (YUMMMY!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
¼ cup coconut oil, softened
2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
4 oz cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
1 tbsp orange juice
zest of 1 orange
- Beat the butter, coconut oil, cream cheese and sweetener at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the orange juice and orange zest and beat until blended.
- Cover the dough and freeze for 30 minutes or until hard enough to form balls.
- Bring the dough out of the refrigerator and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve.