Stop what you’re doing right now because you have tomake these key lime cheesecake fat bombs asap. I’ve been trying to crack this recipe for quite some time now and it’s near perfect, I must say. The secret was incorporating cashews into the mixture when processing. It really gives you the taste of the crust in real key lime pie. The rest of the ‘cheesecake’ is standard cream cheese, some butter, stevia to sweeten and of course key lime juice and zest. You’re going to absolutely love the key lime flavor that shines through this recipe. It’s quickly becoming one of my favorite fat bomb recipes and trust me, I have a ton of them!
More Keto Fat Bomb Recipes:
New York Style Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Easy Raspberry Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs
Orange Creamsicle Keto Fat Bombs (YUMMMY!)
Addictive Pecan Pie Fat Bombs for a Satisfying Snack
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs with Cream Cheese Frosting
The Best Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Fat Bombs Ever (Yum!)
Key Lime Cheesecake Fat Bombs (Try these!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 13 1x
½ cup cashews, soaked in hot water for 30 minutes
¼ unsalted butter, softened
2 tbsp cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener to taste
3 tbsp key lime juice
½ tsp key lime zest
- Drain and rinse the cashews.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth and well combined.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until hard enough to form balls.
- Bring the dough out of the refrigerator and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve.