Fat bombs are such a great snack to make especially if you’re a keto dieter. You can make almost anything with them and they’ll turn out great. Take this recipe for cookies and cream fat bombs for example. I was craving for cookies so I decided to make a keto-friendly version and it turned out so much better than what I expected. I used sugarfree dark chocolate chips and stevia to sweeten these, and the rest are already low-carb ingredients like cream cheese, creamy peanut butter, butter and vanilla extract. Make sure to prepare two or three batches to store in the freezer because you’re going to keep coming back to these, trust me.
More Keto Fat Bomb Recipes:
Key Lime Cheesecake Fat Bombs
New York Style Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Easy Raspberry Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs
Orange Creamsicle Keto Fat Bombs (YUMMMY!)
Addictive Pecan Pie Fat Bombs for a Satisfying Snack
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs with Cream Cheese Frosting
Mind-Blowing Cookies and Cream Keto Fat Bombs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 15 1x
4 oz cream cheese, softened
2 oz natural creamy peanut butter
2 oz unsalted butter, softened
3 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweeter to taste
½ tsp vanilla extract
2 oz sugar free dark chocolate chips
- Beat the butter, peanut butter, cream cheese and sweetener at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat until blended.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Cover the dough and freeze for 30 minutes or until hard enough to form balls.
- Bring the dough out of the refrigerator and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve.