I used to be completely hooked on pizza bagel bites. As in I would pick up a box of them on a weekly basis to snack on because they were affordable and easy to prepare. The only downside to that is the type of pizza bagel bites that come in a box are far less nutritious than home-cooked versions, so I decided to start making my own from scratch instead and the results have been fantastic. Today, I’ll be sharing a recipe for making homemade low carb pizza bagel bites that are made with nothing but 100% real whole food ingredients. These bagel bites are even keto-friendly since the dough is made with a yummy mix of ingredients that provide you with a ton of healthy fats, fiber, protein, and other essential nutrients. This just might be the healthiest homemade pizza snack you’ll ever try.
More Healthy Pizza Bite Recipes:
Homemade Low Carb Pizza Bagel Bites (Yum!)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
1 cup almond flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
½ tsp Italian seasoning
1 large egg
1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 ½ tbsp cream cheese
¼ cup low carb pizza sauce
2 tbsp chopped pepperoni slices
2 tbsp finely grated Parmesan cheese
salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cover with a lid.
- Microwave at 600W for 1 ½ minutes.
- Remove from the microwave oven and stir to combine.
- Add the almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, egg and Italian seasoning.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Mix well.
- Lightly grease the donut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Divide the batter into 6 portions and spread smoothly into the greased donut pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15- 25 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Remove the bagels from the pan.
- Place the bagels on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Top with pizza sauce, parmesan cheese and chopped pepperoni.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.