Lately I’ve been totally obsessed with making my own homemade pizza bites. They’re just so tasty! And while I’ve tried some truly wonderful keto-friendly pizza bite recipes over the last couple of months, today I’m going to be sharing what just might be the G.O.A.T. It makes BLT cauliflower pizza bites that will literally blow your mind. The pizza bites themselves are low carb thanks to the fact they’re made with cauliflower rice, while also packing a ton of flavor from the garlic powder, oregano, Parmesan cheese, and other ingredients. But then you add the coup de grace—the topping of mayo, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, bacon, and green onion. It’s only going to take one bite folks, and you’ll see exactly why this recipe just might be the greatest pizza bite recipe of all time.
More Healthy Pizza Bite Recipes:
BLT Cauliflower Pizza Bites (Low Carb Snack)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
4 cups riced cauliflower
¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 ½ tbsp coconut flour
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp dried oregano
salt to taste
For the topping:
1/3 cup mayonnaise
½ cups shredded lettuce
¼ cup cherry tomato, sliced
5 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
2 tbsp sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the cauliflower rice in a microwave safe bowl and sprinkle with pinch of salt.
- Mix to combine.
- Cover with a lid.
- Microwave at 600W for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave oven and allow to cool completely.
- Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain the cauliflower completely, removing as much water as possible.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a bowl.
- Add the egg, mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, coconut flour, garlic powder and dried oregano.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Mix to combine.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out mixture 2 tablespoons at a time and shape into rounds ½ inch thick.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven.
- Top each cauliflower base with mayonnaise, shredded lettuce, sliced cherry tomatoes, crumbled bacon and green onion.