It’s never a bad idea to cook up a batch of pizza bites especially when you make them by following this recipe for cheesy cauliflower keto pizza bites. The recipe makes a perfect keto-friendly pizza snack, using a mix of cauliflower rice, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and a single egg to make one incredibly tasty pizza crust. You’ll then be topping each of the cauliflower bites with the most classic of pizza toppings—pepperoni, pizza sauce, and mozzarella cheese. You’re going to want to keep this recipe bookmarked for the next you have a craving for pizza. It makes a keto diet that much more enjoyable to follow.
Cheesy Cauliflower Keto Pizza Bites (ERMAHGERD!)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
4 cups riced cauliflower
1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
½ tsp Italian seasoning
2/3 cup shredded mozzarella
1/3 cup low carb pizza sauce
12 Pepperoni slices
salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the cauliflower rice in a microwave safe bowl and sprinkle with pinch of salt.
- Mix to combine.
- Cover with a lid.
- Microwave at 600W for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave oven and allow to cool completely.
- Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain the cauliflower completely, removing as much water as possible.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a bowl.
- Add the egg, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Mix to combine.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out mixture 2 tablespoons at a time and shape into rounds ½ inch thick.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven.
- Top each cauliflower base with pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and melted.