It seems like cauliflower pizza crust is all the rage when it comes to making keto-friendly pizza recipes, but I’m here to tell you that there might just be a better way. These mind-blowing quinoa pizza bites could very well be the next big thing when it comes to keto pizza. They’re certainly my new favorite way to make pizza bites! You can use quinoa in nearly the exact same ways that you would use cauliflower rice for making pizza bites. Just mix some cooked quinoa with shredded mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and egg. After baking your pizza bites in the oven for about 25 minutes, simply add your favorite pizza toppings (I like to go with pepperoni, black olives, and pizza sauce when making these) and prepare to have your mind blown.
More Healthy Pizza Bite Recipes:
Meatza Pizza Bites (Keto-friendly High Protein Snack)
Loaded Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Bites
BLT Cauliflower Pizza Bites (Low Carb Snack)
The Best Paleo Cauliflower Pizza Bites Ever (Try these!)
Homemade Low Carb Pizza Bagel Bites (Yum!)
Cheesy Cauliflower Keto Pizza Bites (ERMAHGERD!)
Mind-Blowing Quinoa Pizza Bites for a Healthy Snack
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
1 cup cooked quinoa
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
½ tsp Italian seasoning
½ tsp garlic powder
¼ cup pizza sauce
6 Pepperoni slices
1 tbsp black olives, chopped
salt, black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 6 cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place the cooked quinoa, ½ cup of shredded mozzarella, egg, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Mix well.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Top with pizza sauce, black olives, remaining mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Remove fro the oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pizza bites from the pan and serve.