As much as I love the flavor of lemon, I like changing up my infused water drinks with some lime as well. When combined with fresh sprigs of thyme and some organic raw honey, the flavors mesh so well together. It’s light and refreshing drink, but it’s not overly sweet like many of the boxed juices you’d normally find in the supermarket. It has plenty of flavor thanks to the thyme and the tanginess of the lemon and lime. I love this ice cold but you could also enjoy this warm, like as a tea.
More Infused Water Recipes:
Overnight Cucumber, Ginger and Lemon Water for Bloating
Cayenne Lemon Water Recipe to Boost Your Metabolism
How to Make the Best Boiled Lemon Water
Lemon, Cucumber, and Mint Infused Water
Healing Hot Honey Lemon Water Recipe
Morning Lemon Ginger Water Wake Up Drink
Honey, Lemon and Lime Water (Incredible Hot and Cold!)
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
3 cups purified water
1/2 lemon, cut into thin slices
1/2 lime, cut into thin slices
2 tsp organic raw honey
2 fresh thyme springs
For the Hot Version:
- Add the water to boil into a medium pot, then add all the ingredients except honey.
- Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes, then strain and cool until comfortable to drink.
- Add raw honey, mix and serve.
For the Cold Version:
- Add all the ingredients into a pitcher and infuse overnight in the refrigerator.
- Serve with ice cubes, optionally.