Craving a healthy snack option that tastes phenomenal on its own, but is even better with your favorite dipping sauce? Then I’ve got just the thing you need: a fantastic recipe for making quick and easy 15-minute roasted cauliflower rice tots. You’ve probably already tried some form of tater tots, but this one is just as great, and as an added bonus, it’s high in dietary fiber and low in carbs. This means you’re left feeling fuller longer. Who knew a simple cauliflower swap could turn out so good?
More Roasted Cauliflower Recipes:
Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower with Homemade Paleo Ranch
Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Bites with Creamy Lemon Dipping Sauce
4-Ingredient Cauliflower Parmesan Crisps for a Healthy Snack
How to Make the Best Sweet, Sour and Spicy Oven Roasted Cauliflower
Addictive Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower Bites (ERMAHGERD!)
Garlic Lemon Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
The Best Roasted Cauliflower Rice Tots – Easy Low Carb Snack
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
4 cups cauliflower florets
1 ½ cup almond flour
¼ cup coconut flour
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
salt, black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the cauliflower florets and ¼ cup of water in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cover with microwave safe plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave oven and drain the cauliflower well.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse a few times until finely chopped.
- Add the eggs, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and pulse to combine.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, shredded Cheddar cheese and pulse to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the mixture to the prepared baking sheet.
- Using 2 teaspoons, shape the balls into tot forms.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.