Once upon a time, I used to be totally addicted to potato chips, which wasn’t exactly ideal for my health because of the trans fat content. Over the years, I’ve gradually placed more of an emphasis on healthier eating and started making my own homemade snacks. One of the very best recipes that I found for healthier snacking is this one for making 4-ingredient cauliflower Parmesan chips. They’re a fantastic replacement for anyone who enjoys snacking on potato chips. A great mix of Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and parsley makes sure that these cauliflower crisps are packing plenty of potent flavor, while also being great for your health. This is also a great option for low-carb dieters or keto dieters because of the lower-carb, higher-fat content.
More Roasted Cauliflower Recipes:
4-Ingredient Cauliflower Parmesan Crisps for a Healthy Snack
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
4 cups cauliflower florets
¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp dried parsley
salt, black peeper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the steamer basket in a large pot.
- Add 1 ½ cups of water.
- Place the cauliflower into the basket.
- Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until cauliflower is fork-tender.
- Remove the cauliflower from the steamer basket and place in a food processor.
- Pulse a few time until finely ground.
- Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain the cauliflower completely, removing as much water as possible.
- In a bowl add parmesan cheese, garlic powder, dried parsley and drained cauliflower.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Mix until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the mixture to the prepared baking sheet.
- Flatten each ball into a disk about 1/6 inch thick.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Carefully flip each disk with spatula and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before serving.