When it comes to roasting carrots, I use baby carrots whenever I can. It’s so much more convenient for me to not have to slice and peel the larger carrots anymore, so it saves a lot of prep time. For busy parents like me, time saved means more time for the kids or more time spent relaxing. This quick and easy recipe for roasted baby carrots is done in just a few easy steps because I’m a huge believer in keeping recipes simple. Just toss together your butter, oil, herbs and carrots and your dish will be ready in half an hour. It’s that easy.
More Easy Roasted Carrot Recipes:
Oven Roasted Baby Carrots with Thyme and Rosemary
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp unsalted butter
2 pounds baby carrots, trimmed and scrubbed well
1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Arrange the carrots in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Add the thyme, rosemary and melted butter and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, stirring halfway through through the cooking time, until the carrots are tender.
- Remove from the oven and serve.