Experimenting with flavor combinations is always exciting to me, and what better way to do that than with Asian cuisine? Take this recipe for honey roasted carrots for example. You have that spice from the ginger that is instantly cooled down by the honey and the natural sweetness of the carrots. It’s a wonderful contrast that I keeping coming back to. Trust me, you’re going to love this one.
More Easy Roasted Carrot Recipes:
How to Make the Most Addictive Ginger Honey Roasted Carrots
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
1 ½ pounds carrots, peeled and cut into 1inch pieces
2 tbsp butter, melted
1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and grated
2 tbsp honey
salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, honey and grated ginger until combined.
- In a large bowl, place the chopped carrots.
- Add the butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the carrots in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes, stirring halfway through through the cooking time, until the carrots are tender.
- Remove from the oven and serve.