I’m completely obsessed with all things mango as of late. I think it’s because of a recent trip to southeast Asia where I fell in love with mango and sticky rice. Since I’ve been back home, I’ve been experimenting with different mango snack recipes, and I think I’ve found the G.O.A.T. These mighty mango fruit gummies taste ridiculously good, and they’re so good for you too. Using real mangoes to make them, along with other choice ingredients like raw honey and 100% pineapple juices makes sure that these gummy snacks are full of vitamins A, B6, C, and E, folate, dietary fiber, zinc, calcium, and more.
More Homemade Fruit Snack Recipes:
Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Lemon Fruit Snacks
The Most Addictive Blueberry and Peach Fruit Snacks (Homemade)
How to Make the Best Homemade Raspberry Gummy Fruit Snacks
Easy 4-Ingredient Strawberry Fruit Snacks for a Healthy Snack
Homemade Citrus Fruit Snacks High in Vitamin C (ERMAHGERD!)
Mighty Mango Fruit Gummies – Vitamin-Rich Fruit Snack Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 9 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
1 cup diced mango
1 ½ tbsp honey
1/3 cup 100% pineapple juice
3 tbsp unflavored grass fed beef gelatin powder
- Place the mango, honey and pineapple juice in a high powder blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a small saucepan and whisk in the gelatin.
- Heat the mixture over medium low heat until everything has dissolved, about 3-4 minutes.
- Do not let boil!
- Pour the mixture into silicone molds and refrigerate for minimum six hours or overnight to set.
- Unmold and serve.
- Keep the fruit snacks in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 1 week.