Whenever I would pack up a lunch for my kids to take to school, I would always add a pack of fruit snacks in there for their recess snack. I used to always buy them from the grocery store, but lately I’ve been making them from scratch using real fruit ingredients because I realized that the store-bought variety was pretty much just pure sugar and some fruit concentrates. Today I’ll be sharing a recipe for making the most addictive blueberry and peach fruit snacks that you’ll ever try. Nothing but real whole food ingredients go into making these fruit snacks, so it’s highly nutritious. You’ll be using blueberries, chopped peaches, honey, freshly squeezed orange juice, and grass-fed beef gelatin powder. Just make sure to make two batches whenever you make this recipe! One for the kids, and one for you. They really are that addictive.
More Homemade Fruit Snack Recipes:
The Most Addictive Blueberry and Peach Fruit Snacks (Homemade)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 14 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
½ cup blueberries
½ cup chopped peaches
2 tbsp honey
6 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
3 tbsp unflavored grass-fed beef gelatin powder
- Place the peaches, 3 tablespoons of orange juice and 1 tablespoon of honey in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the peach mixture in a small saucepan and whisk in 1 ½ tablespoon of gelatin powder. Set aside.
- Rinse the blender jar.
- Place the blueberries, 3 tablespoons of orange juice and 1 tablespoon of honey in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the blueberry mixture in another small saucepan and whisk in 1 ½ tablespoon of gelatin powder.
- Heat the mixtures over medium low heat until everything has dissolved, about 3-4 minutes.
- Do not let boil!
- Pour the peach and blueberry mixtures into silicone molds at the same time and refrigerate for minimum six hours or overnight to set.
- Unmold and serve.
- Keep the fruit snacks in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 1 week.