I never realized how easy and fun it was to make your own homemade fruit snacks. They’re so good for you too because they’re made with 100% real fruit ingredients (plus a few other smart choices like grass-fed beef gelatin powder). I’ve been making a variety of different fruit snack recipes recently, but the one that I’ll be sharing today should be at the very top of your “must-try” list. These 4-ingredient pineapple fruit snacks will honestly blow your mind. Packing plenty of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory health benefits, these fruit snacks are a perfect snacking option for adults and kids alike. Just be sure to make a bit more than you think you’ll need. These pineapple fruit snacks tend to disappear pretty quickly.
More Homemade Fruit Snack Recipes:
Mighty Mango Fruit Gummies – Vitamin-Rich Fruit Snack Recipe
Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Lemon Fruit Snacks
The Most Addictive Blueberry and Peach Fruit Snacks (Homemade)
How to Make the Best Homemade Raspberry Gummy Fruit Snacks
Easy 4-Ingredient Strawberry Fruit Snacks for a Healthy Snack
Homemade Citrus Fruit Snacks High in Vitamin C (ERMAHGERD!)
Must-try 4-Ingredient Pineapple Fruit Snacks (Yum!)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 9 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
1 cup diced pineapple
1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
1 ½ tbsp honey
3 tbsp unflavored grass fed beef gelatin powder
- Place the pineapple, honey and orange juice in a high powder blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a small saucepan and whisk in the gelatin.
- Heat the mixture over medium low heat until everything has dissolved, about 3-4 minutes.
- Do not let boil!
- Pour the mixture into silicone molds and refrigerate for minimum six hours or overnight to set.
- Unmold and serve.
- Keep the fruit snacks in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 1 week.