When it comes to foods that offer up an abundance of disease-fighting antioxidants, berries are near the top of the list. Blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries…they’re all jam packed full of great benefits for your health. They provide you with everything from vitamin C to dietary fiber, too. Out of all of those types of berries, I’m particularly fond of raspberries myself, especially when you use them to make this recipe for the best homemade raspberry gummy fruit snacks. You’ll only be needing four simple ingredients and less than 10 minutes of time to make a terrific berry-based healthy snack that your whole family will love.
More Homemade Fruit Snack Recipes:
How to Make the Best Homemade Raspberry Gummy Fruit Snacks
- Prep Time: 6 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 9 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
1 cup fresh raspberries
1/3 cup freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
2 tbsp honey
3 tbsp unflavored grass-fed beef gelatin powder
- Place the raspberries, pink grapefruit juice and honey in a food processor and processes until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a small saucepan and whisk in the gelatin.
- Heat the mixture over medium low heat until everything has dissolved, about 3-4 minutes.
- Do not let boil!
- Strain the mixture.
- Pour the strained mixture into silicone molds and refrigerate for minimum six hours or overnight to set.
- Unmold and serve.
- Keep the fruit snacks in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 1 week.