Strawberries are easily my favorite fruit to snack on since they’re a fantastic source of vitamin C, folate, fiber, and disease-fighting antioxidants. As good as strawberries are on their own, I think they’re even better when you use them to make this easy 4-ingredient strawberry fruit snack recipe. A bit of honey and freshly squeezed lemon juice is also used to make these fruit snacks, giving them a sweet and tangy flavor that matches up perfectly with the taste of the strawberries. Not gonna lie, these fruit snacks are pretty addictive.
More Homemade Fruit Snack Recipes:
Easy 4-Ingredient Strawberry Fruit Snacks for a Healthy Snack
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 9 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
1 cup fresh strawberries
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tbsp honey
3 tbsp unflavored grass-fed beef gelatin powder
1/3 cup water
- Place the strawberries, lemon juice, water and honey in a food processor and processes until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a small saucepan and whisk in the gelatin.
- Heat the mixture over medium low heat until everything has dissolved, about 3-4 minutes.
- Do not let boil!
- Pour the mixture into silicone molds and refrigerate for minimum six hours or overnight to set.
- Unmold and serve.
- Keep the fruit snacks in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 1 week.