Are you ready to try what just might be the easiest homemade fruit leather recipe of all time? This magical mango fruit leather recipe is as straight up as it gets. You only need one ingredient (can you guess what it is?), five minutes of prep time, and then an additional three hours or so of baking time. Don’t let the simplicity of the recipe fool you though. This mango fruit leather turns out amazingly well and it’s full of great tasting citrus flavor. It’s also quite a healthy snack as well, providing you with a solid amount of vitamins A, B6, C, and a variety of essential minerals like zinc and calcium. This recipe is especially popular with kids. It makes for a great healthy snack to pack in with their lunch for school.
More Homemade Fruit Leather Recipes:
3-Ingredient Raspberry Fruit Leather (Easy, Vitamin-Rich Snack)
Blueberry and Peach Pie Fruit Leather (Yum!)
Granny Smith Cinnamon Apple Pie Fruit Leather (ERMAHGERD!)
Mind-Blowing Homemade Strawberry Fruit Leather (Easy Recipe)
Magical Mango Fruit Leather (Homemade and Healthy Snack)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 5 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
1 pound peeled and chopped fresh mango
- Preheat oven to 170°F.
- Line two 17-by-12-inch baking sheets with a silicone baking mats.
- Place the mango in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the baking sheets.
- Bake until the leather is no longer sticky to the touch, about 3-4 hours.
- Rotate the pans 180 degrees and swapping levels halfway through.
- Lay a sheet of parchment on top of the fruit leather.
- Invert the leather and gently peel off the mat.
- Cut the leather into strips.
- Roll up and store in an airtight container.