Everyone knows that berries are some of the healthiest fruits that you can eat. I usually always have my fridge stocked up with a variety of different types of berries, but lately I’ve been leaning more and more towards raspberries. I just think they’re so incredibly tasty. Even better, raspberries are extremely healthy, as they’re an excellent source of antioxidants like ascorbic acid (better known as vitamin C), quercetin, and gallic acid, all of which have been found to help prevent diseases like cancer and heart disease. So with all of that in mind, today I wanted to share my favorite homemade 3-ingredient raspberry fruit leather recipe with you guys. It’s super easy to make and provides you with all of the great health benefits of raspberries in one great tasting snack.
More Homemade Fruit Leather Recipes:
3-Ingredient Raspberry Fruit Leather (Easy, Vitamin-Rich Snack)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 5 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
1 pound fresh raspberries
¼ cup honey
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 170°F.
- Line two 17-by-12-inch baking sheets with a silicone baking mats.
- Place the raspberries, honey and lemon juice in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the baking sheets.
- Bake until the leather is no longer sticky to the touch, about 3-4 hours.
- Rotate the pans 180 degrees and swapping levels halfway through.
- Lay a sheet of parchment on top of the fruit leather.
- Invert the leather and gently peel off the mat.
- Cut the leather into strips.
- Roll up and store in an airtight container.