I couldn’t decide what I enjoyed more, the taste of blueberry pie or peach pie. So whenever I face a dilemma like that, I always come up with the same solution. Why not both? With that in mind, today I’ll be sharing yet another homemade fruit leather recipe that your whole family will love. It makes blueberry and peach pie fruit leather using nothing but 100% whole food ingredients—fresh blueberries, chopped peaches, honey, and freshly squeezed lemon juice. It’s super easy to make too, taking only about 10 minutes of prep time and then a few hours in the oven. When it’s all said and done though, you’ll be able to enjoy a healthy fruit snack that provides you with loads of essential vitamins, minerals, fiber, and disease-fighting antioxidants.
More Homemade Fruit Leather Recipes:
Blueberry and Peach Pie Fruit Leather (Yum!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup chopped peaches
4 tsp honey
4 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 170°F.
- Line a 17-by-12-inch baking sheet with a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- To make the blueberry mixture, place the blueberries, 2 teaspoons of honey and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl and set aside.
- Rinse the blender jar.
- Place the peaches and remaining ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the peach puree onto the prepared baking sheet in a random pattern.
- Pour the blueberry puree onto the prepared baking sheet to fill the remaining space, making sure not to overlap too much with the peach.
- Gently shake the baking sheet to evenly spread the puree all the way to the sides.
- Use the spatula to swirl around the blueberry and peach purees.
- Bake until the leather is no longer sticky to the touch, about 3-4 hours.
- Lay a sheet of parchment on top of the fruit leather.
- Invert the leather and gently peel off the mat.
- Cut the leather into strips.
- Roll up and store in an airtight container.