Anyone who knows me well knows that even though I love making my own homemade healthy meals and snacks, I’m still all about keeping things as simple as possible. That’s exactly why I love recipes like this one for making the best oven baked red grape fruit leather so much. They’re so incredibly easy to make (this one only needs about five minutes of prep time), requiring only a few simple whole food ingredients, but it’s always a winner. It doesn’t hurt that red grapes are one of my favorite fruits to snack on to begin with, but when you blend them up with some freshly squeezed lemon juice and (optionally) honey before baking it all together in the oven? It’s fruit leather on a whole new level.
More Homemade Fruit Leather Recipes:
Ridiculously Good 3-Ingredient Blueberry Fruit Leather
Magical Mango Fruit Leather (Homemade and Healthy Snack)
3-Ingredient Raspberry Fruit Leather (Easy, Vitamin-Rich Snack)
Blueberry and Peach Pie Fruit Leather (Yum!)
Granny Smith Cinnamon Apple Pie Fruit Leather (ERMAHGERD!)
Mind-Blowing Homemade Strawberry Fruit Leather (Easy Recipe)
How to Make the Best Oven Baked Red Grape Fruit Leather
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 5 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
1 pounds seedless red grapes
1 tbsp honey (optional)
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 170°F.
- Line two 17-by-12-inch baking sheets with a silicone baking mats.
- Place the grapes, lemon juice and honey (if using) in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the baking sheets.
- Bake until the leather is no longer sticky to the touch, about 3-4 hours.
- Rotate the pans 180 degrees and swapping levels halfway through.
- Lay a sheet of parchment on top of the fruit leather.
- Invert the leather and gently peel off the mat.
- Cut the leather into strips.
- Roll up and store in an airtight container.