There are two types of food that I’ve been totally addicted to as of late. Kale chips are one of them, as evidence by the amount of recipes we’ve been sharing lately. Spicy foods are the second, as I’m always down for a good fiery hot meal. So I thought to myself, why not both? And so this recipe for making easy air fryer spicy kale chips was born. Requiring only three simple ingredients to make and about 20 minutes of your time, this is one healthy snack that’s loaded with goodies. It provides you with an abundance of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants…all in one deliciously spicy bite-sized package. You guys are going to love this one.
More Homemade Kale Chip Recipes:
Easy Air Fryer Spicy Kale Chips (Try these!)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
½ pound kale, washed and dried
1 tsp homemade or store-bought Cajun seasoning
2 tbsp olive oil
- Remove and discard the hard rib from the center of each leaf.
- Tear the leaves into small bite size pieces.
- In a bowl place the kale, olive oil and Cajun seasoning and toss to coat.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200ºF for 5 minutes.
- Add the kale into the air fryer.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until leaves are crisp.
- Cool completely before serving.