Kale chips have been my latest obsession for a little while now. They’re such a quick and easy snack to make and they’re actually so good for you. There are so many different ways to make them too. For example, you guys simply must try this cheesy keto kale chips recipe. They’re made with an air fryer and they turn out great each time. You’ll first need to air fry your kale leaves along with some olive oil and salt for between 15-18 minutes. Next, sprinkle them with cheddar cheese and return them to the air fryer for another few minutes. As soon as they’ve completely cooled off, get ready to have your mind blown. This recipe could very well become your new go to keto snack.
More Homemade Kale Chip Recipes:
Cheesy Keto Kale Chips (Air Fryer Kale Chip Recipe)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
½ pound kale, washed and dried
2 tbsp olive oil
¼ tsp salt
¼ cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Remove and discard the hard rib from the center of each leaf.
- Tear the leaves into small bite size pieces.
- In a bowl place the kale, olive oil and salt and toss to coat.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200ºF for 5 minutes.
- Add the kale into the air fryer.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes or until leaves are crisp.
- Remove the basket from the air fryer.
- Sprinkle the kale with cheddar cheese and toss to combine.
- Return the basket into the air fryer and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.