Do you know what’s so great about potato chips (unfortunately)? The sheer variety of different flavors they come in. There are just so many yummy options available. Well, I’ve got good news for anyone out there focused on making healthier eating choices. Not only do kale chips make for a perfect potato chip replacement, but you can also make them in just as many awesome flavors. A perfect example is this recipe for making lemon Parmesan kale chips. It only requires a few simple 100% natural whole food ingredients such as kale, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, and salt. Simply coat your kale leaves in a mixture of the other ingredients, throw them in the oven for 25-35 minutes, and prepare to enjoy what just might be the best homemade kale chip recipe of all time.
More Homemade Kale Chip Recipes:
Lemon Parmesan Kale Chips (These are the Best Homemade Kale Chips!)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
1 pound kale, washed and dried
3 tbsp olive oil
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ tsp lemon zest
salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Remove and discard the hard rib from the center of each leaf.
- Tear the leaves into small bite size pieces.
- In a bowl place the kale, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest and salt and toss to coat.
- Spread the kale out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until leaves are crisp.
- Cool completely before serving.