When you’re following the keto diet (or any type of low carb diet really), you really need to focus on making smart choices when it comes to indulging in the odd snack here and there. It’s all too easy to slip up and consume one carb too many. One of the best ways I’ve found to avoid that is by eating healthy snacks like kale chips. They’re incredibly low in carbs, packed full of essential micronutrients, and they can be made in a wide variety of different flavors. For instance, these healthy homemade ranch kale chips are a perfect example of what I’m talking about. Kale chips in general are a great snack choice for satisfying your cravings, and you don’t have to risk being knocked out of ketosis to enjoy them.
More Homemade Kale Chip Recipes:
The Best Roasted Garlic Kale Chips – Good for a Healthy Snack
Homemade Salt and Apple Cider Vinegar Kale Chips (ermahgerd!)
Easy Air Fryer Spicy Kale Chips (Try these!)
Lemon Parmesan Kale Chips (These are the Best Homemade Kale Chips!)
Cheesy Keto Kale Chips (Air Fryer Kale Chip Recipe)
How to Make 2-Ingredient Baked Kale Chips at Home (Easy Recipe)
Healthy Homemade Ranch Kale Chips (So good!)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
1 pound kale, washed and dried
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp homemade or store -bought Ranch salad dressing powder
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Remove and discard the hard rib from the center of each leaf.
- Tear the leaves into small bite size pieces.
- In a bowl place the kale, olive oil and Ranch salad dressing powder and toss to coat.
- Spread the kale out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until leaves are crisp.
- Cool completely before serving.