Salt and vinegar potato chips were always the kryptonite to my healthy eating plans back in the early days of my fitness and health journey. Ever since I was a child growing up, they were always my favorite chip flavor. All these years later, I’m happy to say that I’m still able to indulge in that classic taste only now in a totally guilt-free way. Wondering how? It’s all thanks to this amazing recipe for making homemade salt and apple cider vinegar kale chips. This recipe offers up everything that you know and love about salt and vinegar chips, just in a far healthier format. If you grew up on salt and vinegar chips like I did, then prepare to try your new favorite healthy snack recipe.
More Homemade Kale Chip Recipes:
Easy Air Fryer Spicy Kale Chips (Try these!)
Lemon Parmesan Kale Chips (These are the Best Homemade Kale Chips!)
Cheesy Keto Kale Chips (Air Fryer Kale Chip Recipe)
How to Make 2-Ingredient Baked Kale Chips at Home (Easy Recipe)
Homemade Salt and Apple Cider Vinegar Kale Chips (ermahgerd!)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
1 pound kale, washed and dried
1 ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Remove and discard the hard rib from the center of each leaf.
- Tear the leaves into small bite size pieces.
- In a bowl place the kale, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and salt.
- With clean hands, massage the kale for 1-2 minutes until leaves become soft and darkened.
- Spread the kale out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until leaves are crisp.
- Cool completely before serving.