Three ingredients are all you need to turn your regular old chia seeds into a sumptuous pudding. Made with almond milk, this dessert is protein-packed and filling to boot thanks to the dietary fiber content which helps promote healthy digestion and weight management. It also contains honey, which, in addition to its phenolic acids and flavonoids, adds sweetness to this recipe. I’m all for keeping it simple, especially when using quality ingredients. You’ll see what I mean when you make this quick and easy recipe.
More Chia Seed Pudding Recipes:
Easy 3-Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding with Almond Milk
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
2 tbsp chia seeds
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp honey or other sweetener or to taste
- To a small bowl or measuring cup add the almond milk and honey and mix well.
- Whisk in the chia seeds.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and then whisk again.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4-5 hours, or overnight until thickened.
- Stir well before serving. (See note*)
- Add your favorite toppings and serve.
If it’s too runny, whisk in more chia seeds and let it sit again until thickened. If it’s too thick, thin it with a touch of milk.