Lately I’ve been completely obsessed with enjoying salad as a snack. Not an actual bowl of salad or anything like that. Instead, I’ve been making a variety of different salad bite recipes and I have got to tell you guys—they’re all so good. With that in mind, today I’m going to be sharing a recipe for making a bite-sized snack version of a salad classic. These grilled chicken Caesar salad bites are packing plenty of protein, a solid amount of quality fat calories, and provide you with an abundance of essential vitamins, minerals, and disease-fighting antioxidants—pretty much everything that your body needs in one dish. And the best part of all? It’s super quick and easy to make these salad bites. Definitely a game-changer for those of us who are trying to shift to more mindful eating.
More Healthy Salad Bite Recipes:
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Bites (Yum!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
5 oz Parmesan cheese, finely grated
½ pound grilled chicken breast, cubed
½ cup iceberg lettuce, chopped
¼ cup homemade or store-bought Caesar dressing
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
salt, black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour a tablespoon of the grated Parmesan into a prepared baking sheet and lightly pat down.
- Repeat until you have used all the grated Parmesan.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl place the chicken, iceberg salad, lime juice and dressing.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Toss to combine.
- Spoon the chicken salad onto Parmesan cheese rounds and serve.