It can be tough for anyone on a vegan diet to find a quality protein bar on grocery store shelves. Most of the ones that I’ve seen contain some form or preservatives or additives. Sure, there are some exceptions, but they’re quite rare. Not to worry though, as it’s incredibly easy to just make your own from scratch. Just follow this recipe for 6-ingredient vegan nut crunch protein bars. This recipe makes low carb, high protein, and they’re even keto-friendly bars thanks to the use of almonds and peanuts, which provide you with plenty of quality monounsaturated fats. Most importantly, they taste great, offer up plenty of nutrition to help fuel your body, and they’re 100% vegan-friendly. What’s not to love?
More Protein Bar Recipes:
6-Ingredient Vegan Nut Crunch Protein Bars
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
½ cup coconut flakes
2 cups almonds
1 cup peanuts
2/3 cup unsweetened whole grain puffed cereal
½ cup maple syrup
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl place all the ingredients and mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth with spatula.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the top is golden.
- Let the bars cool until they reach room temperature then refrigerate overnight.
- Lift the mixture out of the pan and slice into 12 bars.
- Serve immediately or keep the bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.