Protein bars are so convenient for those days when you’re feeling totally pressed for time. Thankfully, I usually keep a few homemade protein bars on hand for those occasions. Lately I’ve been completely hooked on these homemade honey almond butter paleo protein bars. They’re both keto and paleo-friendly, and they make for a great tasting high protein snack. What makes these protein bars so good is the fact they’re made with nothing but all natural whole food ingredients—natural creamy almond butter, honey, coconut flour, and a bit of melted coconut oil are all you’ll need to enjoy these treats.
More Protein Bar Recipes:
Homemade Honey Almond Butter Paleo Protein Bars (Easy Recipe)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
1 cup natural creamy almond butter
¼ cup honey
¼ cup coconut flour
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Line an 8×4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and set side.
- In a bowl place the almond butter, coconut oil and honey and using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until blended.
- Add the coconut flour and beat to combine.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan and flatten it out.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Lift the mixture out of the pan and slice into 6 bars.
- Serve immediately or keep the bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.