I can’t remember the last time that I bought a chocolate flavored protein bar from a store and actually enjoyed it. Sure, they’re incredibly convenient for squeezing in a bit of extra protein on a busy day, but tastewise, they leave a lot to be desired. Not this recipe though. These homemade fudgy brownie keto protein bars taste out pretty darn awesome and they only take a few minutes to make using a mix of chocolate protein powder, raw cacao powder, and cacao nibs for a bit of crunch. It also has some Stevia added in to sweeten them up ever so slightly, while some melted coconut oil adds some MCT saturated fats into the mix as well to make these protein bars a viable option for keto dieters as well.
More Protein Bar Recipes:
Homemade Fudgy Brownie Keto Protein Bars
6-Ingredient Vegan Nut Crunch Protein Bars
The Healthiest Homemade Protein Bars Ever (Very low sugar!)
Homemade Honey Almond Butter Paleo Protein Bars (Easy Recipe)
4-Ingredient Low Carb Peanut Butter Protein Bars (Low Sugar)
Homemade Fudgy Brownie Keto Protein Bars – No Bake, High Protein Snack
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
½ cup chocolate protein powder
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
¼ cup cacao powder
3 tbsp granulated Stevia or other granulated low carb sweetener to taste
2 tbsp cacao nibs
- Line an 8×4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and set side.
- In a bowl place the protein powder, cacao powder, sweetener and cacao nibs and mix to combine.
- Add the coconut oil and mix until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan and flatten it out.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Lift the mixture out of the pan and slice into 6 bars.
- Serve immediately or keep the bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.