Today I’m going to be sharing a recipe that makes an unbelievably good roasted cauliflower and chicken sheet pan meal that can easily last you all week. There’s a lot to love about this recipe, especially if you’re a fan of Parmesan cheese and garlic. You’re going to be roasting your cauliflower along with garlic cloves to give them an immense amount of flavor before topping them with Parmesan cheese. Likewise, your chicken breasts are going to be dredged in a delicious mixture of garlic and cheese before they’re baked next to the cauliflower on your sheet pan. The end result is a low carb dinner that you can enjoy every night of the week. It doesn’t just save you valuable time — it also guarantees a healthy low carb meal option for you to enjoy each day for an entire week. What’s not to love about that?
Gourmet Style Healthy Chicken Meals All Week Long
The first thing that you’ll want to do is preheat your oven to 425°F. Then, start mixing your cauliflower florets with your minced garlic cloves, olive oil, and salt. Cauliflower is quite nutrient-dense on its own, but everything that you’re pairing with the cauliflower is also a fantastic choice when it comes to nutritional value. The olive oil is full of heart healthy fats and it’s been shown to lower your risk of developing cancer. (1) The garlic offers similar benefits, as it’s famous for giving your immune system a boost, but it’s also useful for helping to prevent cardiovascular disease and cancer as well. (2)
Spread your cauliflower mixture in an even layer, covering about half of your baking sheet. With that done, you can mix your teaspoon of garlic powder together with the grated Parmesan cheese on a small plate. Place your two eggs on a seperate plate, season them with salt and pepper, and lightly beat them. Next, dip your chicken breasts in the eggs before dredging them in the garlic and cheese mixture.
Add them to the baking sheet with the cauliflower and then bake everything for for about 25 minutes. You’re going to absolutely love the smell of the Parmesan baking with the garlic. Using a ton of Parmesan cheese doesn’t just add a ton of flavor to this recipe though — it’s also rich in protein, prebiotics, probiotics, and calcium to help keep your bones healthy and prevent osteoporosis. (3)
Finally, you’re going to want to sprinkle your cauliflower with ⅔ cup of grated Parmesan cheese and some chopped parsley. With that done, broil everything for a couple of minutes until the chicken is golden brown. Once you’re done cooking, divide everything equally between seven containers and voila! You’re all set with a delicious and nutritious dinner that you can enjoy every night for the rest of the week.
More Low Carb Sheet Pan Dinner Ideas:
Low Carb Sheet Pan Dinner for Diabetics (Paleo and Keto-friendly)
High Protein Shrimp Sheet Pan Dinner for a Quick, Healthy Meal
Low Carb Keto Sheet Pan Mac and Cheese
5-Ingredient Baked Sheet Pan Chicken
This Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Meal Prep Will Last You All Week
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 27 minutes
- Total Time: 42 minutes
- Yield: 7 1x
For the chicken:
7 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
For the roasted cauliflower:
2 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
5 garlic cloves, minced
4 tbsp olive oil
2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
salt, black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Lightly grease a large pan sheet. Set aside.
- In a bowl place the cauliflower florets, minced garlic, olive oil and salt to taste.
- Toss to combine.
- Spread the cauliflower florets into an even layer covering about ½ of the pan sheet. (see note) Set aside.
- Place 1 ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese and garlic powder in a plate and mix to combine.
- Place the eggs in another plate, season with salt to taste and lightly beat. Set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Dip each breast in the eggs then dredge in the Parmesan mixture.
- Place on the prepared pan sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cauliflower with 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese and parsley and broil for 1-2 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown.
- Divide the chicken and cauliflower evenly between 7 food containers.
- Serve immediately or allow to cool completely and store in refrigerator for up to 7 days.
If necessary use 2 trays or cook it in 2 batches.