When I first made the decision to focus on my health and eating better quality foods a long time ago, I knew there was going to be one immediate major hurdle to overcome: my love of potato chips. I was completely hooked on them, which, for obvious reasons, wasn’t exactly ideal. Thankfully, it’s actually quite easy to replace potato chips with a healthier alternative such as kale chips. Today I’ll be sharing an easy recipe to follow that will show you how to make 2-ingredient baked kale chips that are perfectly crispy and salty. These kale chips taste nearly identical to regular potato chips with one major difference. Instead of trans fats and other junk additives, they offer up a load of essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
How to Make 2-Ingredient Baked Kale Chips at Home (Easy Recipe)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
1 pound kale, washed and dried
3 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Remove and discard the hard rib from the center of each leaf.
- Tear the leaves into small bite size pieces.
- In a bowl place the kale, olive oil and seasoned salt and toss to coat.
- Spread the kale out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until leaves are crisp.
- Cool completely before serving.