Smooth and Creamy Vegan Butter Substitute (How To)
- Author: Evelyn
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1.5 cups 1x
- 1/3 cup cashew nuts, soaked overnight
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup melted refined coconut oil
- Drain and rinse the cashew nuts.
- Place all the ingredients to a high powder blender and blender until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a container or a jar and refrigerate until solid.